Sessions are 50-60 minutes for individuals, 80-90 minutes for couples and families, and 120 minutes for groups. Frequency of services are entirely a client's decision. Most clients have weekly sessions. Some clients prefer to come in more than once a week, others only need bi-weekly or monthly maintenance sessions.
Service Fees are determined by a sliding scale based on your income and financial comfort, ranging from $80 to $250 per session. I do reserve time for individuals who have limited finances due to special circumstances. Please contact me to discuss your need for counseling at a more affordable rate.
Insurance taken: Kaiser (CoveredCalifornia), Blue Shield of California, Cigna, Aetna, Cal Optima, UnitedHealth (Optum), Health Net, MHN, TriCare West, and Anthem Blue Cross.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee Assistance Program (EAP). Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental or behvioral health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the co-pay amount per therapy session I am responsible for?
- Is preauthorization required prior to treatment?
- Do I need a referral from my primary care physician?
Payments can be made with cash, check, ApplePay, Cash App, Venmo, Paypal, and credit cards.